Free of charge qualification courses
Want to become an expert in European Funds and to get involved in various projects with European funding, but you do not possess the necessary qualifications?
Want to become a successful trainer and share your knowledge to others?
Or you love working with numbers and computer and then you wish to follow our course in Management ssistance?
We invite you to subscribe for one of the following courses that we organize: Expert in Accessing European Funds, Trainer and Assistant Manager.
You can attend one of these courses, free of charge, as part of our European Project “Partnership for employment in the Bucharest-Ilfov, North East and South East”.
Eligibility criteria for enrollment in the course are:
- Unemployed status (registered or not registered to AJOFM)
- Legal residence in Bucharest or Ilfov County
- Currently not be student of any level or retired with pension
- Has not benefited from any course financed through European funding in the past 6 months.
For preliminary registration you can apply directly on site or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the training that you target.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted and registered.
- limited number of attendees
- subventions are to be offered