Our aim is to lead positive social change by empowering companies, governments and communities reach their full potential with best in class integrated business solutions. With over 7 years of experience at national and international level, HRS achieved and maintained one of the leading positions among Romanian specialized companies that manage and implement successful Human Resources projects co-financed by European Social Funds (HRDP).
HRS portfolio includes, at this time, 3 Human Resources dedicated European Projects implemented as Applicant and 5 as Partner. All these projects generated a positive social impact with consistent results.
Development of human capital and increased competitiveness, by linking education and lifelong learning with the labor market and ensuring increased opportunities for future participation on a modern, flexible and inclusive labor market are the main objectives of our initiatives.
- Promoting quality initial and continuous education and training, including higher education and research;
- Promoting entrepreneurial culture and improving quality and productivity at work;
- Facilitating the young people and long term unemployed insertion in the labor market;
- Developing a modern, flexible, inclusive labor market;
- Promoting (re)insertion in the labor market of inactive people, including in rural areas
- Improving public employment services;
- Facilitating access to education and to the labor market of the vulnerable groups.
Areas of expertise:
- Innovation – Research and Development
- Human Resources Development
- Rural and Agricultural Development
- IT&C Development
- Energy Efficiency and Environment Protection
Part of the projects we finalized as a consultant:
- Prepare today for tomorrow’s career! (Project value of 980.195, 97 lei)
- Access for All on an inclusive labour market (Project value of 6.278.240 lei)
- Closer to people through forms of social economy (Project value of 5.675.050 lei)
- Postdoctoral programmes at the front end of excellence research in the Technologies of Information Society and the development of innovative products and processes
- “Psychological testing and professional counselling”, Project title: “Employment Initiatives in Rural Areas” Project co-financed by the European Social Fund through the Sectoral Operational Programme Human Resources Development 2007-2013 Invest in people!
We consider the public-private partnerships an effective way to improve society, therefore we constantly promote the economic model of social economy and by our expertise we are able to assist any company that would like to benefit of EU funds. Depending on the type of project, we can offer our consultancy support or become your full partner. Contact us and we will offer you the best solutions!