Change Matters – Change Management
- Clearly understand how it feels like during a change situation.
- Understand and follow a six step process to help you take responsibility for how you react and respond to change.
Outline of topics
- The 5 key principles of change
- Readiness for change – self assessment questionnaire
- The change curve
- The link between change and memory
- Step 1 loss to safety
- Choices model and the burning platform
- Step 2 Doubt to reality
- The six basic questions
Discovery (Step 3&4)
- Step 3 Discomfort to motivation
- Self reframing
- Step 4 Discovery to perspective
- Force field analysis
Integration (Step 5&6)
- Step 5 Recognizing the benefits of the change
- Changes you survived – Activity
- Step 6 Experiencing integration after the change
- Change analogy – the flying trapeze
We consider that each employee learns from his/her experience. Therefore our training programs aim to go further and bring the participants to a higher level of knowledge by studying best practices and implementing them into their daily work. Thus, we offer you reliable solutions to ensure that your organization’s income rises faster than your workforce costs.