Vision, Energy, Passion to serve
- Discover the attitude, skills and knowledge needed to be a successful customer service representative.
- Explain the importance of measuring & benchmarking service as well as the value of a lost customer.
- Realign their thinking about customer complaints and understand the opportunities in each challenging customer situation.
- Understand what true customer loyalty is and the importance of their role to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Understand the concept of plus one’s and the value of exceeding customer expectations in each customer interaction.
Outline of topics:
What do customers want?
- What customers want?
- Logic Vs Emotion
- Winning customers hearts
- Customers want CASH
This thing called “Loyalty”
- Defining a lifetime customer
- Drivers of customer loyalty
- Keeping Customers loyal and plus one’s
- Why customers leave and cost of losing a customer
Measuring customer satisfaction:
- Importance of customer feedback
- Methods of collecting customer feedback
- What is NPS?
- Rate my NPS activity
Having The Right skills and attitude:
- Attitude, Skills and Knowledge
- Having the right service mentality
- Rapport = Results
- Strategies for building rapport
Value of a complaint:
- A Complaint is a gift
- Ground rules for receiving a complaint
- Avoiding customers hot buttons and forbidden language
Customer service techniques:
- Seven Diffusing techniques
- Face saving out
- Empowering customers
We consider that each employee learns from his/her experience. Therefore our training programs aim to go further and bring the participants to a higher level of knowledge by studying best practices and implementing them into their daily work. Thus, we offer you reliable solutions to ensure that your organization’s income rises faster than your workforce costs.