Prepare today for tomorrow’s career!
Prepare today for tomorrow’s career! Training and specialization for women located in South Muntenia region!
Invest in people! European Social Fund Sectoral Operational Programme Human Resources Development 2007-2013. Priority 6: “Promoting social inclusion” Key area of intervention 6.3: Promoting equal opportunities on the labor market Project Title: “Prepare today for tomorrow’s careers! Training and specialization for women located in South Muntenia.” Contract HRD: HRD / 147 / 6.3 / G / 129467 SMIS Code: 49213 Project location:
- South-Muntenia, Romania
- Calarasi, Dâmboviţa, Giurgiu, Ialomita County, Virginia, Arges
- 18months (May 2nd 2014-31 Octombrie 2015)
- SC HR SPECIALISTS SRL
- Association for Women Entrepreneurship Development (ADAF)
- Anti-discrimination National Council (CNCD)
- SC DAVO STAR IMPEX SRL
- The overall objective of the project is represented by increase of access to employment opportunities for women located in the South Region of Romania, through their participation in programs of qualification, specialization, training and initiation.
- Therefore, will be organiszed the following training sessions: commercial worker, hotel worker, babysitter, textiles assembler, entrepreneurship, public procurement, IT&C.
For further details, please access the following documents:
We consider the public-private partnerships an effective way to improve society, therefore we constantly promote the economic model of social economy and by our expertise we are able to assist any company that would like to benefit of EU funds. Depending on the type of project, we can offer our consultancy support or become your full partner. Contact us and we will offer you the best solutions!